There are a few home fragrances that I absolutely must have around during the fall season. Anything and everything pumpkin spice, everything related to toasting marshmallows over the fire, and anything that captures the essence of leaves. If I had to pick just one, though, it has be the aroma of fallen autumn leaves. Bath & Body Work’s 3-wick Leaves candle is my top choice, but I have found a few that are close dupes, some that are similar, and a couple in this scent family that are quite different, but still very well loved.
Bath & Body Works – Leaves
– Crisp red apple, golden nectar, and warm clove spice
719 Walnut Avenue – Walk in the Woods
– Maple and birch woods, tangy pomegranate, juniper, and orange
Goose Creek – Crunchy Leaves
– Autumn leaves, cinnamon, black currant, tangerine, cedar wood, oak bark, and amber
Better Homes & Gardens – Crisp Fall Leaves
– Crisp harvest air and warm all spice
Kringle Candle – Leaves
– Leaves, woods, citrus, and spice
Scentsy – Falling Leaves
– Herbal patchouli, sweet and spicy cinnamon, and clove
Colonial Candle – Falling Leaves
– Freshly fallen leaves, ambered spices, and warm harvest grains
Dessa’s Homespun Scents – Fall Foliage
– Earthy autumn leaves after the rain, and crackling logs on the fire
Candles From The Keeping Room – Leaves (Type)
– Cinnamon, dried apple peel, allspice, fresh clove bud, and Vermont maple
Vintage Chic Scents – The Addams Family (Leaves Type)
I loved pulling each of these products out and comparing/contrasting all of the scent notes. It’s funny how some fragrances are so similar, but are described so differently… Or they are described similarly, but smell completely different! Dessa’s blend is probably the most unique out of this list, which I sort of expected, followed by the Scentsy wax bar.
I was meant to also share my least favorite fall fragrance, but since I already sorta trashed apple scents, I won’t rain on that parade anymore!